In addition to members that are networked and affiliated with Sinai Biotech Association (SBA), students and post docs at Sinai can obtain a full membership with benefits including, but not limited to:
- Eligibility to be elected as a board member.
- Eligibility to vote in elections, and in polls for SBA events.
- Priority registration to certain events
- Invitations to members’ only events and activities
- Early access to information regarding upcoming events
To be eligible for full membership:
- They must be a Sinai graduate or medical student, or post doc.
- They must attend at least 3 general body meetings in a year period.
- Or actively participate in an SBA project for at least 6 months.