Welcome to the Mount Sinai Biotech Association website! Explore our club activities, take a look at our new events, leave comments, and feel free to join in.
We have spent the last two years building up our networks and resources to help all students and postdocs in NYC meet industry professionals. Thanks to our affiliation with GRO-Biotech and the first ever student run NYC biopharma conference that we co-hosted, we have more opportunities to connect to industry professionals than ever before. With this in mind, we are turning our primary focus to planning/participating in networking events, and building a resource for all student organizations to utilize for contacting industry professionals. In addition, we have a great program filled with the events past participants know and love, including biotech tours, competitions, and speaker events.
Come see what we are doing this year at our General Body Meeting in September (date and time to be announced when speaker confirms). Otherwise, keep up with all of updates on our activities at:
- GRO-Biotech Biopharma Conference
- Big Announcements at the General Body Meeting on February 4, 2016
- SBA Reorganization and Social Media Reboot
- Would you like to help SBA and/or join the executive board or a committee?
- General Body Lunch Meeting
- Good Times at the SBA and CIG Social
- Regeneron Tour a Success
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Tour- July 25, 2014
- Roundtable Event- July 3, 2014